SHREK PROMOTIONS HIT FULL SWING
Now's Your Chance to Win Free Shrek Stuff
May 11, 2001
McFarlane Toys is involved with two major networks, each of which is giving away Shrek prizes.
The first promotion ends Friday, May 11, so you'll have to hurry. It's on Nickelodeon's "Slimetime Live" kid's game show. Go to http://nick.com/all_nick/specials/slimetime/prizes.jhtml for more information.
The other big Shrek promotion is with the Cartoon Network from May 12-17. The network is giving away a grand-prize trip to a castle in Ireland. Three hundred runners-up will win Shrek 6-inch action figures. Enter the contest at www.cartoonnetwork.com beginning May 12.
Speaking of Shrek, there are several upcoming TV spots:
• KTVK Channel 3 in the Phoenix metro area. There will be an interview with Todd featuring Shrek product at 8:50 a.m. May 14, in conjunction with movie press junket story.
• Late Night with David Letterman, Mike Myers, May 16.
• MTV's TRL, has product for a Mike Myers segment on May 18.
• CTV's Canada AM, will use toys during a movie preview on May 18.
• CBS The Early Show - using product on desk after PDI feature, May 18