WELCOME TO SPAWN.COM 3.0
Redesign Features New Look, Easier Navigation
October 21, 2002
Copyright 2015 TMP International, Inc.
Things look a little different around the ol' homestead now, eh? That's right, spawn.com now has a new look. But spawn.com 3.0 is more than a surface makeover. In addition to a new feel, the site has new guts ... an entirely new structure of layout and architecture.
In planning, design and testing for more than a year, our Web staff had a couple of major goals for spawn.com 3.0. The first was that the site needed to be easier to navigate. The second was that the site would implement a more consistent artistic approach across the board.
Spawn.com is now different from top to bottom. Not all sections are active at this time, but will be added as time allows. Feel free to surf through and familiarize yourself with the new site design and architecture. We believe you'll find it much easier to get the information you're searching for.
Here are a couple of the major highlights:
Though the new design is a bit of a radical departure from the old, we hope you'll enjoy the new look of spawn.com and have an easier time locating the information you need.
- All the info that used to be contained in the pop-up window at the front of the site is now on the home page.
- Links to the eight major sections of the site are now in the menu bar that appears across the top of every page and in the link menu at the bottom of the home page.
- Some of the major pages of the site are accessible in the drop-down menus of the menu bar located across the top of each page. Other links are found within the sections themselves.
- Links leading back up toward the home page appear in the horizontal bar under the section tab.
- The message board is now located in the "Community" section. The forum names have been changed, but all old posts and user profiles are still available.