'HALO' HELMET 3-PACKS IN STORES NOW
Plus, You Could Win 'Halo' Product in Our New Contest!
March 06, 2009
Copyright 2014 TMP International, Inc.
Now in stores: McFarlane Toys' first series of Halo helmets*!
Sold in packs of three, Halo helmets are in scale and designed to fit any 12-inch McFarlane Toys Spartan figure. Each helmet includes a custom imprinted base for flat-surface or wall-mount display. Individual bases also interlock to showcase multiple helmets.
>> HALO HELMET 3-PACKS 2009 WAVE 1
- SET 1: Mark VI (Red), EOD (Red), CQB (Red)
- SET 2: Hayabusa (White), EVA (Cyan), Rogue (Crimson)
- SET 3: Master Chief, CQB (Orange), Rogue (Silver)
- SET 4: EVA (Yellow), Hayabusa (Red), EOD (Blue)
Also in stores right now: the Halo Hunter deluxe boxed action figure. In scale with our 5-inch Halo figures, the Hunter stands more than 8 inches tall and has 28 moving parts.
>> HALO HUNTER DELUXE ACTION FIGURE
And arriving in stores in the next couple of weeks: Halo Series 4 (2009 Wave 1) -- Equipment Edition -- our first 5-inch action figure assortment that includes special bonus equipment.
>> HALO SERIES 4 -- EQUIPMENT EDITION
DOWNLOADABLE 'HALO' HELMETS WALLPAPER
One of the cool features of our Halo helmets is the way the custom stands interlock. Letting our imaginations run wild in a fantasy world with unlimited access to as many helmets as we can get our hands on, we envisioned an awesome helmet wall display. See it here, and download it for your desktop!
ENTER OUR 'HALO' HELMET DISPLAY CONTEST
To celebrate the release of our first series of Halo Helmets, we're unleashing a blockbuster contest -- and the stakes are high!
Would you call yourself an obsessive Halo fan? How creatively can you display your collection of Halo helmets? Our art department dared to dream, and through the magic of Photoshop, envisioned the ultimate wall-display configuration, featuring 117 Master Chief helmets (you would actually have to buy 39 helmet 3-packs to accomplish this!). Back in the real world, we're confident you can come up with the extreme Halo fan helmet display. Your entry must include at least three McFarlane Toys Halo helmets (one set), and your display must be actual, not virtual (like ours) -- no Photoshoppery allowed. Photograph your wall-mounted or on flat-surface display, and show us what you're made of.
Prizes will be awarded for:
Here's what you need to know to enter:
- BEST IN SHOW
Prize: Halo Swag Bag*, including McFarlane Toys' Halo product
- MOST EPIC DISPLAY
Prize: Halo Points litho, hand-signed by Todd McFarlane
- MOST CREATIVE DISPLAY
Prize: Halo Hunter Boxed Set*, hand-signed by Todd McFarlane
- HONORABLE MENTION
Prize: Halo Points rewards* grab bag
Visit our Halo product information page for everything you ever wanted to know about McFarlane's extensive line of Halo action figures and toys.
- Entries must be received by midnight, EST, Thursday, March 26
- Limit of 1 entry per person
- Email your entry to email@example.com. Title your email HALO HELMETS CONTEST ENTRY
- Ideally, we'd like entries to be 1,200 x 1,800 pixels, at least 150 dpi. Minimum size specifications: 600 x 900 pixels, 150 dpi. Entries larger than 1,200 x 1,800 pixels will be disqualified.
- With your email submission, include your full name, and if you'd like, a brief description of your creative thought process.
- All submissions become the sole property of TMP, Inc.
Did you know you can collect Halo Points from McFarlane Toys Halo products packaging and redeem them for exclusive Halo merchandise? Visit our Halo Points information page.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.